Friday, November 07, 2008

Because I like KACANG.

Life is driving me nuts. Well, the internet is anyway.

One moment I'm giggling over Ayu/Shuya moments. Ayu had a post-concert party for her staff, and well, there were many pictures of her and Shuya. 8D~

The pictures were so cute and I couldn't resist. What's more with many people insisting that they're not dating and bla, I just had to make something. Even Ayu herself mentioned in her blog, "Shu-chan and I, we're not dating!"

And then I'd be weeping over Yi Ping/Shu Huan moments. (The main characters in 'Romance in the Rain') Couldn't stop crying for two whole episodes. XD

I just had my Econs exam yesterday. It was hahahahahastfuhardasshahahahaha. Ms. Jess lagi mesej tarus lapas kami keluar exam hall. Gila kali.

But, at least I'm free now. No more exams til next year! Muahahaha!


...I'll probably be re-taking them, will be more serious then. No more rooms for laughter. T_T

We're hosting more SSEAYP participants! And they're coming today, I totally can't wait to meet them, though I'd probably be too shy to speak up. We got four of them, from Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam (Or was it Laos?) Haha!

...ZOMG. Mood swings. Bipolar? OMAGH. Nah, just stress.




APAKAAAAN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAAAAAJ!!!! I miss youuuuu <3

Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Baz, btw. HAHAHAHA