Friday, November 21, 2008

you and you

I taught Afiq how to use Photoshop yesterday! XD Or more like, showing him, or um, basically, me doing photoshop, him looking on? Yeah. I suck at teaching. LOL And Fadz came! Haha, we were all good settling down in the library, until, DUMDUMDOOOM (yes, I need to stop using that sound effect) KHALIILAH DOLRANI came. Haha, terima kasih, dang eh, sampai kami terpaksa menghalau diri kami dari library. XD

And I finished my plaster mould painting! Of a duck named Shu-chan. (Please, don't tell me you can't guess where that came from.) I'll try to upload a decent picture of it sometime soon. Maybe, maybe not. I suck at painting.

And 2007 school magazine is released. And it's boring. SO thin, so little info. But the section that I took the most "interest" in is the "Graphics Section". Dayyyyyum. And that, is a bad "Dayyyyum". I don't want to sound mean, but I wonder what the hell have they been doing with Photoshop? From what I can see, it seemed like they mostly only used the "Magic Wand" tool to crop out the images, and paste it on some random texture that they merely use as a background. Whut. Photoshop has more uses that that. You guys might as well use MS Paint if that's all you're doing! There were some with cool effects, but the way they used it makes it look like what we would call "corny" visually. XD

Okay, shouldn't criticise that much. I should try to work on my own skillzzzzz first.


Ciao, bebeh!



-ZOMG-

No comments: