Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Accept the fact that...

I am allergic to cats. *weep* I love my cats.

From Wikipedia:

Symptoms of allergy include:
  • red, itchy, watery eyes
  • nasal congestion
  • itchy nose
  • sneezing
  • difficulty breathing
  • swelling of the hands and feet
  • itchy throat
  • coughing
  • wheezing
  • itchy skin
The highlighted ones being the ones I am affected with.

I AM SAD. DD:

Thing is, when I play with my cats outside, I am perfectly fine, but when I bring them into my room, not less than five minutes and I am already suffering like hell. I noticed this months ago but I just ignored it. After some time, I forgot about it because I have been too busy to play, until today, when I was bored. So I thought, what the heck, lets bring Rocky in.

AND ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE.

*sigh*




No comments: