Friday, June 11, 2010

I never noticed.

Today, I had to go to work. They had a recording in the afternoon and wanted me to come. This is what they said:

"Ari jumat, kami ada rekoding. Mun ko mau datang, datang ah. Inda pulang kami paksa. Jan tah susah ati. Tapi bisai jua datang kan, dapat jua tau-tau sikit."

I was in a dilemma. I didn't know what to do, because it sounded like I didn't have to come, but at the same time I must come. I consulted my dad. He said to take up the last thing they said, and that was it.

So, I came.

It was a recording of Review, where you can (quoting directly) "discuss and analyse current affairs locally, regionally and internationally". I wasn't really doing much, of course. Just... 'observing'. Today's topics were about the Gaza blockade and the cabinet reshuffling. Not going to go into detail, but the Gaza thing is depressing me. :/ I wonder if they're ever going to talk about the oil spill. That would definitely be an interesting topic to debate about.

That's that. :X


On a more light-hearted note, this is Yan Yan.

Photobucket

I don't usually eat Yan Yan. I like it, but it's not what I look for when I go to the kedai runcit. I tend to steal from my sister instead. Today, my aunt bought a pack of 12 of them for $6 (freakin' cheap!) from her colleague and offered us a few. So, while munching away, I saw words on the stick.

"omg wooooow dis so coooool!" screamed my inner child.


Photobucket
This was the first time I read the front package.

So, after I finished one, I opened another one, determined to take pictures of each on and every one of them.

Photobucket

But of course, I got bored (and full) halfway so I stopped.

Haha.

That, ladies and gentlemen, are today's findings!







Photobucket
LOOK MA! NO UPPER LIP!

You can't call it irresponsible
To choose only what you like
Without even finding what you like
How can you take responsibility?
--- SURREAL, ayumi hamasaki.

No comments: