Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunday 20/06/2010 pt.1

Sorry, I slacked off again, I have no excuses for you.

Last Sunday was a full schedule for me! Morning to afternoon there was the Cycle for SMARTER event, and we had a Father's Day + Babah's birthday dinner! Okaaaay, it doesn't sound that hectic, haha. I probably feel that way because when I looked in the picture folder, there were too many to choose from for this post! :O

I took my sister's role in photographing since she joined the challenge, so beware, PICTURE OVERLOAD! Photog noob heer. Most taken by me, some by my sis! So, I'll let the pictures do the talking after this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would like to thank all the participants for supporting SMARTER. I love you guys, really. For SMARTER's future, for my brother's future!

No comments: