Thursday, June 10, 2010

For the first time,

Today, I handled a sound mixer.

Attachment at the TV section is much more fun than the radio so far. The Sound lady (I dunno, they are called "urang saun" anyway) Sound Engineer, I guess, suggested I try it out myself. It wasn't supposed to be a big deal, but I was really nervous, lol.

It was just Rampai Pagi, but horry shitto, it is a live broadcast, and I really didn't want to screw anything up. Of course, the nice auntie was by my side the whole time. Still though, they talk a lot. I'm not sure when to pay attention to their chatter or the instructions from the producer. Eyes on the television, hands on the mixer, ears on the... producer's words. This job requires complete body syncronisation, haha.

Things wrapped up at 10 'o clock, and I was supposed to go to Studio 3 for Fokus Sukan program, but turns out it was cancelled, or something, so I got to go home early.

Had lunch at Grandpa's with the awesomest Fish Curry ever, from KJ Restaurant. Seriously, I love their fish curry, I'd choose this over any dishes, and that includes chicken, no kidding.

I was free the rest of the afternoon, so what did I do? I felt like cleaning my room :D

NO SHIZ MAJ SRSLY?
JYES.

Of course, since we're talking about me here, I stopped halfway and stared at the computer for the rest of the time.

Photobucket
This was what I did for 10 minutes straight.

Then I looked to my left, and felt partially content.

Photobucket
I finally stuck up my RnRC poster. Seen as well, BLEACH mini poster, Fatin's gift drawing, Pokka Iced Lemon Tea, Cottage Fries and my wallet.

My table is really clear because the things are still on the floor. I really couldn't be bothered to arrange them right now.

Photobucket
*STAAAAAAAAAAAAARRREEE*

Yes, we live on
Putting our foot down on this blue earth
Even if all the sorrow continuing to spread in this world
May not be healed

Firmly holding love in our hands
That still remains in this world

---- Last Links, Ayumi Hamasaki


No comments: