Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's here!

My first Ayupan is here! :) I almost forgot about it actually, haha, if it wasn't because the seller emailed me wondering whether I have received it yet.

Photobucket

Now, it shall reside with both my Rock'n'Roll Circus albums and poster.

Photobucket
Note: For picture purposes only! LOOK A FLOATING BUTT!

Yes, I have two copies of of RnRC. The one on the left is a Japanese press CD-only version, and the right one is the Taiwan press of CD+DVD. The stupid reason I bought two of them was because I wanted the first press poster from the Japan version, and I wanted the to buy the DVD from Taiwan version so that it can be played on the huge screen, haha.

That's the only time this will happen. I usually buy OS presses for the albums, you know. They are MUCH cheaper.

Somehow, I feel like this is a great time to show off my latest collection (which hasn't changed much since last time, lol)

Photobucket
Original studio albums

Photobucket
Mini-album (I would've just put this up there if only it didn't ruin the... symmetry, haha)

Photobucket
Singles! Only collecting from the latest ones, the few old ones were from a very good deal! =P She has 48 singles and I have no intention of collecting all.

Photobucket
Mini photobooks from her first press albums

Photobucket
Compilation albums (Only missing A BALLADS :( )

Photobucket
Remix albums, I love her eurobeat and trance remixes *__*

Photobucket
Live DVDs, have yet to buy more

This is my favourite corner in the room. My laptop is there, and that is where I spend 60% of my time. The other 40% is spent in bed.

Photobucket

If you squint your eyes hard enough, on the far left, you could see my Aundrey Hepburn calendar, looks tiny from here, but that's just because it's on the wall behind it.


No comments: