Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy times.

I miss you, blog~! <3 Sorry that I've been pretty depressed and sad since the last few days. Guess why I haven't been updating you, bloggie? Well, I got a job! I mean, seriously, I do. I've been working at my aunt's office since last Friday. Don't you think just because she's my aunt that she's going to treat me lightly. The load of work she gave, dude...D: I mostly type stuff up over there and handle the internet work. Since I'm the only other worker than my aunt and her other worker, well, yeah, I handled the internet stuff. XD

Another thing also making me happy are friends. I finally got to meet Didi after a long time. The only times I see her is during SMARTER events only. I have to admit, I am not that close to her, I mean, we don't exchange messages, we don't greet each other on friendster, we don't chat in MSN, but once we meet, it's just..."KA-BOOM! Hey!" She can make a joke out of anything. Honestly, the two of us have nothing in common at all. She's the...you girl...type of girl. XD Very the GIRL. XD ANd I also met Valentine for the first time. She's Weng's younger sister. I like her name and how she got her name, apparently, she was born on Valentine's day! How cool was that?
I understand that we all look weird. I mean, c'mon, I only have one eye!

And last Sunday, something funny happened. You see, I woke up around 8.30+ thinking, "Yes! No work today!" When suddenly my maid came knocking at my door and said, "Itu kawan kendo kamu udah datang loooo!" And I was like, "Shit! No way!" And it turned out to be true, and that training on that day was changed to 9am. So I basically rushed through everything, but when I ran downstairs, they were still changing. Damn. And hungry. All five of us were hungry. So I grabbed some nasi goreng, bread and peanut butter and milo and took it downstairs. Unexpectedly, my dad went down and met them. I was kinda panicky because there are guys too. My dad is quite a conservative man, you see. XD But thanks to him, we all found out that we're realted! Because they all live in Serasa, and my great-grandfather came from Serasa. That's how we were all related. That's why, I am now an honorary member to the "Serasa Alliance"! Haha!

So training was normal training. Very basic. I like. I'm just not comfortable with the senpais staring at our feet all the time though. Darn ashi sabaki. Haha. Ramzul came and told me stories about ghosts. He said he can sense them. I have doubt but I believe in the supernatural nevertheless. That's because I love Russell Lee <3

We went to Ahan Thai after training, this time the senpais also came along with us! Sat next to Andre so picture-taking we did! XD
I somehow like this picture! Cool thing is, look at our drinks! Haha! Mine was mango ice blended and his was carrot ice blended, which he said tasted like mango! XD

No comments: