Saturday, February 02, 2008

Density is mass divided by volume!

LOL at my GP presentation today. The question was about what youd do if you were given the oppurtunity to change school rules. Majority obviously talked about mobile phones. XD I talked about how we should add more exits as to prevent writing the reason "traffic jam" for every late slip we would get, and to lift the ban on electronic gadgets because we are not cavemen, also to lift the ban on mobile phones so that we won't increase the school telephone bills. See, we are in a way helping the school as well.

Um, Econ, or very first topical test. The substitute teacher was pretty uptight. Scary. 10 MCQs in 30 minutes, seriously, I know they are ECONOMICS MCQs, much more complicated than normal MCQs, but 30 mintes is a bit too long. I had to clench my fists for the last five minutes to prevent any more doodling on my test paper. After that was a data response test. I was never really good with data response. I got a C6 for my paper 2 in the Os. lol.

And theeeen, today was my first Physics class. It was after break, so during break time I was searching frantically for anyone who would be in the same class as me. But there was no one. It's like nobody was taking Physics. When I asked this bunch of friends whether they take Physics or not, they replied together in a harmonious tone, "NOOOOO~" while looking at me like a retard. DX

I wasn't sure where I was supposed to go, to the lab or the class, because there were two Physics class held at the same time! Agh! Finally, I found some people, and luckily, the class we were in was air-conditioned, a scarcity nowadays. AND OMG PHYSICS IS TOTALLY BETTER THAN BIO!! I am so glad that I dropped Bio! I don't know how my progress in Physics will be, but at least I'm off a smooth start, way better than in Bio. The one thing I'm scared about is homework. The teacher comes and collects them personally from table to table. Okay, all I have to do is do my homework and pass it up, right? I have to attend two Phys afternoon classes to catch up with the rest.

Pure Maths was bleah. I unno. I find it normal. Not too exciting. Not too boring. I am quite capable of answering them so it was no biggie. I;m worried about my Statistics though. I never seem to have the mood to do the homework...

Ah, two more hours to the concert. You know what I'm talking about? It's the IM Charity Evening 2008. It's so sweet for the IM to put so much effort in doing this concert. Oh, I'm also going to wear my "Reach Out and Touch a Heart" shirt! XDD

No comments: