Saturday, February 09, 2008

KIRI! KANAN! KIRI! KANAN! KIRIIII!!!!

I had my Econ test today. Immediately after the test, I requested a re-test. T___T IT SUCKS HOW THE THINGS YOU LIKE CLASHES WITH THE THINGS YOU CAN DO! In this case, it's Econ and Maths. Somehow my marks in the mini maths test seems to maintain a B, but my Econ is just...horrible. Yeah, and we also had this mini-exhibition as the Audi about some UK universities. I was only tailing where ever Sya goes, because I obviously have NO IDEA where to go. In the end, I don't know, maybe just to fill up my time, I just check all available Economics-related courses. I know I suck in Econ, but I like Econ, therefore this sucks.

Anyway, on to the fun part. MARCH PAST PRACTICE!! XDD Yeah, I know our school was a little late. XD Today wa our first day. I was scared at the thought of having some real soldiers training us, but they turned out to be pretty sporting :D We had a lot of stomping going around and eventhough it was our first day, we were all praised for our teamwork! Haha, the boys were given extra practice because they're not as good as us girls~ XD Yay! But..I guess you can say it was a little bit TOO much of compliments, you know. Scared me. Maybe it was supposed to increase our motivation or something, but it was seriously distracting when you're supposed to be all serious. But really, we had fun. Laughed alot thanks to them.

Lalalalala I only have one PE tshirt~!!! I don't want to buy a new one!

No comments: