Thursday, February 21, 2008

What happened?

So like, hey.

Updates~

March past practice since the last few days. We were supposed to start practicing at Bandar on Monday, but HAH. WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH BUSES! HAH. Only half of the PreU 1s get to go. My class, NOT INCLUDED. Sorry, I LOVE to use capital letters all the time.

Then, on Tuesday, we all get to go, and we had two type of buses to choose from. The very much popular and public purple bus, or the classical school bus from the eighties (assumption only, might be older). I got the school bus from the eighties. It was sooo old, they had tiny fans instead of aircons on top, and the back of the seats were supported using wooden planks, instead of metal! D: Since there were five us, Nisa, Faiqa, Fadz, Sya and me, we decided to sit at the back, and I got the window seat! And uhh, we shared the same bus with the instructors. 0_o Out of boredom, we sang, and started of with Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On". XD And somehow, since then, every time the instructors see us, they go "kamu kan yang menyanyi dalam bas atu??"

The tuesday march past was pretty horrible. I know that. I suppose we all know that. Of course, there were people mocking us. I didn't care, mostly since they come from other schools. Our age, you know, teenagers. Teenagers are lame. What actually pissed me off was the fact that there were also ADULTS who were mocking us. No, slash that. Middle-aged people. Urang tua bagak kan mati udah usulnya ah. Sorry, I just lost my respect towards them for acting so immaturely when they said, "Urang MS ah, belajar pandai, march past inda pandai." If that came out from a 13-year-old poklen bitch-wannabe, whatever. I wasn't pissed at what they were saying, but at the fact that they already have a stack of white hair stuck on their heads and still decides to insults people 20x younger than them in such a way. Please, what happened to the "makin basar, makin berakal!" phrase? BODOOOHHH. PALUUUIII. Yeah, still pretty pissed about that. I mean, hey, I had personally expected these so-called mature people to have a more realistic view on MS, apparently not. Not MS=Geeks/Smartasses/Nerds/Sociopaths. Sheesh. Thanks alot for finally opening my eyes.

Oh my, oh my, that is quite a rant. Wonder how much I have sinned. And no, I have no friggin anger management, and I can't seem to care less for the time being.

Got lectured after that, blablablablablablablablabla. The instructor dude asked for our names! Maybe because we were the noisiest trio in the bus. Aaaah! Well, Faiqa was renamed "Fire" by him. XD Well, doubt anyone is going to remember anyone after this whole thing ends anyway.

~NEXT DAY~

Again, we wanted to go on the last bus, basically the bus with the least number of people. Arrived at Bandar. Got the same insults as the ones on Tuesday. Can I just...? Please? I feel like letting it go. HAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKHAHAHAHAYOUHAHAHAOLDHAHAHAHAHAHAGSHAHAHAHA. At least it's censored, one way or another. Apparently, from the views of the instructors, our march past has improved so much. Uh, reeeeaaallllyyyyy??? Whatever. Yay us! Man, people can be really, reeeaaallyyyy lame with their insults sometimes it's just so...impossible to feel insulted. If that makes any sense at all. Instead, you just felt like laughing at their insults and mocking them in return and therefore they will feel insulted. HIGH FIVE, GIRRRLFFRRRRRIIIEEENNND!! And that shows how MS is actually filled with more bimbos than the aforementioned types of people.

When we got back to school, we were to assemble in the auditorium. SOme discipline teachers who joined the practice that day told us that the principal was SHOCKED (yeah, liekliekliek OMGICANNOTBELIEVEIIIT 0_o) with our attitude. As quoted, she thought that being posted in our school would have been "paradise". Where the hell did she get that idea from? She should know that despite the FRACTION of actual straight-A students in our school, it's still basically...a secondary school, with a sixth form centre added, filled with teenagers, TO THE BRIM. Yes, believe it or not, we are actually normal human beings and grew up on earth! And adapted to earth's culture! *gasp* And that we are not A.Is (that's Artificial Intelligence, in case you're too blahblah to know) or some alien species above human level who actually came to invade earth with our intelligence! *double-gasp*

...Yes, sarcasm does lose its smart-ass-ness-sounding-tone (yay for hyphens) when used lengthily. I apologise for that, sir/ma'am.

And now, allow me to present today's happenings.

- Last bus again.
- Same bus as first day.
- Bus have worse smell than on first day.
- Bus very full with people.

I guess I was sort of weak this morning. Sure, it was my fault for not eating dinner and breakfast. So, naturally, the most anticipated time was meal time. But before that, we have to march past. But the waiting time was longer than the previous two days. I even had time to play "Kick Open" with Faiqa. LOL, that game is just so addictive. Been playing it since the first week of practice. But couldn't play it for so long because I felt soooo hungry. And I do believe that today's march past is much more praise-worthy than yesterday's. HOWEVER, some other oldies by the road said, "Nah, ani baru bisai!" Man, I can't help but feel sarcasm/insincerity/mockery in that statement. Thanks a lot, grandpa, but I sort of lost my trust towards you guys ever since that day. Yeah, I'm related to "The Grudge"'s ghost. I never forgive. I never forget.

Then comes the food. The first bite was horrible. I thought it was because of my awesome hunger. I tried again. I realised the rice was hard. Undercooked. After that, I ended up finishing up the fried chicken only. Then, I drank the water. I've never been a fan of water. It was only since this march past hingie that I started to drink water because they only provide water and nothing else. I always sneak in a candy or two every time I drink it. But I didn't thant day. ANd Oh man, the water was...bitter! Maybe because of my dried mouth, but I could not stand another second of it, so I begged Fatin to buy some ice cream with me at Jollibee. Heheh. Refreshed after that.Went back to the bus parking area. Hey, someone took our bus! After few minutes after arguing, we finally got it back, and went to school.

Heh, Kendo was just starting when we arrived. But naaah, I was too lazy to join. Just watched from the sides. Then, I went to the canteen with Nisa and Faiqa and wheee~ I bought mango sorbet, wedges and a slice of papaya. This means that, yes, I was actually still very hungry.

Pretty okay after that. And blahdeeblah, went home.

Yes, lenghty post. Read it and weep.

No comments: