Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Story.

I used to know this guy when I was in Form 2. Yes, form 2, when I was still a naive and innocent little girl. He was a Form 4 guy from some other school. How did we get to know each other? Well, a spoonful of the common, stereotypical twist of fate and a pinch of peer intervention. XD I can't go into much detail about that. Simply because I have forgotten majority of the facts and I might end up adding some "Lies" frosting to this whole cake.

So anyway, he was a fun guy, we texted eachother alot, especially when I was bored. But one day, [...BE VERY PREPAREDDDDDDDDDD...] He said he liked me. Of course, being the little kid with not even a need for romance, I thought he was joking. Then he said that yes, he was joking. So we moved on to other stuff. Then the next few weeks, he said that he actually liked me liked me. And this time he was serious. I said that I'm still too young ( :P, main reason was i've never seen him before) So again, we moved on to different stuff and I thought his feelings were gone already. He started calling me these so-called sweet names which of course my young brain at that time would react with "OMG COOTIESSSS!" But I pretended to play cool while I laughed my ass off when I showed his messages to Lynn. I am so evilll, now that I think about it. Someway or another, few months later, he sent me this very solemn message, saying that we should break up. I was so shocked. Why? Because I didn't even realise we were in a relationship before that! I thought those name-callings were just freidnly gestures, and the "I Lo** You"s are just meaningless and he was just playing around. I responded, pretending to sound sad, and we "broke up". I cannot believe I was that dense at that age! XDDD

We were "still friends" though. Besides, at that time, he was already 17, and I was still 13. Ya know, at that age, I supposed I still considered that as pedophilia. So, blablablablabla skipskipskip. Now, the "Lies He Made To Me" Part. One, he was in an accident and was in a critical condition. Found out from his friend that he as as healthy as a pampered princess. Second lie, he was dying of some unknown disease and as his last will he wanted me to say the sacred "143" phrase, something I've never said to him before. Lalalalala again, found out from his friend, the same thing. Well, he never knew that I knew, and I kept avoiding that request of his.

Anyway, along the course of our time, we "broke up", "got back" and "byebye forever" quite a few times. It was normally his fault, I never did anything. I just went with the flow, and mostly keep it cool. Oh yeah, something worthy to note, during one of our "fights", where I was only defending my point of views, he apparently threw his phone away, and his big sis found out. The big sis tried to fill in the "peacemaker" role, trying to calm me down, to make me hopefully understand him, and some other "big sis trying to comfort her little brother" stuff. After that, we were back on track.

Years have passed now, and it has been few years since we last contacted eachother. The last time was somewhere in 2005, when he was already 18, and he made a promise to bring me out somewhere during the school hols woth his newly-acquired driver's licence. I was all "Oh. Sure. Whatever." Obviously, the day never came, we didn't contact eachother anymore, and I assumed he was dead from the unknown disease of his.

Why am I even talking about this? Well, mainly because during the last few days, in this year, 2007, he misscalled me, after years of silence. My first thought, "Oh, he's alive." Anyway, I didn't xpet him to remember me. I thought there are other fishes in the sea, other stars in the sk, other kambings in the kandang (quote taken from Aku No.1 XDD). And he's alredy 21 this yea, while me, sill 15 gong on 16. See the diffrence?

I didn' reply his misscall.

So, that's the end of my so-called love story. XD And I didn't even reciprocated his feelings. Poor dude.

In case you guys still remember him, yes, it wa that son of a bastard AK. I don't remeber his full name.

No comments: