Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wasting Time.

I am very worried about Economics right now. We're having the test tommorow, and the topic is very suicidal indeed. INFLATION. Since there is going to be only one topic, the paper will be harder, and as my teacher said, "we'll have to go in depth." Darrrrn.

I know I'm supposed to be studying for it right now. I am. I'm surfing the internet for additional information. But it doesn't help much. Too many words. More words and I'll be brain-dead. I wish there is some vidoes or audios. I study better through hearing, like the discussions and stuff like that. Not by reading. Sigh.

Last Sunday, I was having alot of fun. I was surfing the internet, sleeping all I want, and watched TV non-stop. At 11PM, when I felt like sleeping, I saw my textbooks. And then, I remembered, OMFG I HAVE TESTS THE NEXT DAY. So basically, I didn't revise AT ALL. And the tests on that day was of the important subjects too! Chem and Bio! But I was still too sleepy to revise. I did however, secretly went online, grabbed some notes from Sir Bio's blog (hehe..very very last minute revision indeed) and got a quick look. Just 30 mins staring at the notes, and I began to feel sleepier. So I slept. I sort of ignored chem, main because I couldn't find the notes, and the online info was so confusing. MIB, well, I just brought the book to sleep.

The results? I totally failed chem, 38%! I know..I know...I hope I learnt from my mistake lalalalala. i'm glad that Ms.Mary understood though, she didn't go kaboom when I said that I forgot all about the tests. I still don't know about my MIB results, although I was relieved to find what I mostly read came out on the paper. MOST. So basically, some still missing. And Bio, unexpectedly, I passed. And the marks was higher that my previous tests. So it was kind of shocking. Still low for O levels standard, but dude. I didn't do any revision except for the 30-minute staring! So, I guess I deserved it. Most of the answers were cited from memory too.

Then, comes the maths D test. Mensuration. BWAHAHAHAHA. I shall totally flunk that one. The questions required thinking. I was sleepy and didn't want to think too much. Time wasrunning out. What did I do? I answered everything, crappily. I didn;t know how I did. Hah.

Oh well, 3 more to go. Wish me luck. Oh, tommorow, after Econ, we have A.Maths, and I plan to fail that paper because I'll fail anyway. I hate the topics.

No comments: