Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hi. I'm bored.

So, today is Thursday. And school was fickin cruel. They cancelled CCAs and extended lesson periods. Why? Because the Form 1s, 2s and 4s are facing mid-year exams. Who got the consequences? The Form 3s and 5s. These poor people just had to face the faces of evil (a.k.a teachers) for another 30 minutes each time. If only the subjects today were interesting, I wouldn't have minded. In case you're wondering, we had Econ, A.maths, and English today. Psssssh.

Fun thing was when I got home at noon, but instead of heading home, we went to Manda's place. Why? To have a so-called surprise birthday party. Okay, so it was sort of a surprise, 'cause Man was pleasantly surprised, but our Gramps' long long talk sort of made the excitement run away as the candles melted completely one by one. Qil dropped by from her school since it was lunch break along with her three friends, until they had to go back to school at 1.30.

And I just remembered, Man was planning an outing tommorow at...where else? Mall. I seriously did not want to go, thinking about my state of finance, and I am also getting tired of the "G-town's" Mall. If anything, I'd love to avoid going to that place. Seriously. We were supposed to have a picnic tommorow at some beach. But somehow plans changed and we ended up planning to get tickets to Spiderman 3 and after that, stop at Excapade to eat some sushi. Seriously, nothing that makes me enthusiastic. I look forward to NOTHING on the list. Especially with Qil bringing her "boo" along. Gahhh. I shall be going into another fit of depression tommorow, like I always do every time we "hang out" at the mall.

...wow. So many air quotes huh?

Poor Man though, her "boo" is in UK. Hmmm. And mine? ...Nowhere. I'm still alive, breathing and kicking anyway even without 'em.

So yeah. I just need about 20 bucks...which is sort of hard 'cos this means I have to ask my parents for that. One reason why i don't like going out unless someone is there to support me.

Oh well,

Happy 16th birthday, Man.
I can't believe you're so old already.
And to think That I'll be reaching that age in a few more months.

As Faiqa would put it, "Scary Maryyyyyy." Emphasize on the R. XD

No comments: