Saturday, May 12, 2007

Laaaa~

I departed from home yesterday at apporximately 2.15PM. As usual, Qils was acting gay, I was avoiding her, Man busy with ehr phone ect. And Qil's friends did come. So it was 7 of us.

As expected, we didn't get to watch Spiderman 3 yesterday. Why? 'Cos man was so sure that the cinema will be quite empty by now since the show has gone on for almost a week, so she didn't book the tickets. It turned out to be full. HAHA

We ended up watching '28 Weeks Later', sequel to '28 Days Later'. And fickin hell man, it was gory! We were up close to the screen too! Well, not so close, wouldn't be comfortable, but close enough. More than enough. The story was overall good. The ending was sort of "whaaaaaaaa....?!" But other than that, it was sort of sad too. I want to find the soundtrack! Must find it! Can someone please help me?

After that, while waiting for Excapade to open, we walked aimlessly around the mall, like any other common teens *coughpoklencough* normally would. And I also made three new emo friends! XD It was weird, though. Seriously nothing to be proud about, I know. haha

Then, Excapade was finally open, and all 7 of us ordered Sushi which all total up to $63.95, and that was after discount! It was crazy, everyone had to pay up $10 each, with my sis topped it all up with an exact amount of $3.95! LOL, we let her pay the least 'cos she's like, the youngest. 12 yrs old. XD

After thatm, the happiness was abruptly gone when one of us turned moody. Who? Can't tell. It was Qil's friend. Why? Can't go in detail. But lets just say this. "What does it feel like to see the ex-girlfriend that you still love, going out, with another GIRL?!" C'mon, the poor dude was technically beaten by a girl. We walked back to the mall in silence, and he ended up locking himself up at the emergency staircase. Okay, so he didn't lock himself, but well, we tried to calm him down, and it was over. We were once again happy little kids roaming around the mall until it was 8pm. Then, Man's dad picked us up at McD's after I got my autistic bro, Udin, his favourite strawberry milkshake.

I arrived at home, it was totally later than I thought, but my mum was cool about it. My dad was not at home, so I was safe. But it turned out that Udin was the one mad because I got home late. Lol good lil bro of mine *pats* After giving him his milkshake and ahug, he was all good. Spoilt brat. XD

It was an OK day. No "This is gonna be like, the best day of my life *squeal*" or "I hate this day. Worst. Day. Ever." Nothing fun. Lalala.

No comments: