Friday, May 04, 2007

Seriously.

I didn't have a chance to use the computer yesterday. Not even for 15 mins because someone elese keeps on using it. And my dad said, "Less computer" not "no computer", so I still want to use the comp.

Anyway, two days ago was Kaza's and Khai's birthday. I greeted Kaza early in the morning and...guess what? I gave Khai some Cadbury chocs, grande size, which totally made my classmates go wild. They were like "OMG Maj, did you just give Khai some chocssssssss?!" "So the secret admirer is named Maj eh?" And stuff like that. I tried explaining, but obviously they couldn't hear me with all that woo-ing and screaming. What I kept on trying to say to them is, "It was from Riku! *looks at Khai* With nowhatsoever meaning!" Oh yeah, one thing for sure, Khai's ears were like...red. Like it was stung by a bee, except it's not sore. Just plain red. It was a funny sight. And yet after that, some still did not believe I was only the messenger.

And I forgot to give a shoutout to them.

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, KHAI!
&
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY, KAZA!
Ah yes, belated, that is.
And yesterday was thursday. We had quite a fun activity during Economics. We were divided into four groups, or countries, with two "rich countries" and 2 "poor countries". I was paired up with Faiqa and Azeef (gahh, very bad combo) Faiqa was being pancky, Azeef was being sarcastic, and I was being...well, I was trying to calm myslef down. We had to cut out shapes and sell it to the trader. And the shapes had to be accurate, or we wouldn't get the money. We were the poor country so the supply we got was only papers and pencils, no scissors or ruler or anything. It was hard, but we managed to "purchase" scissors and ruler from another trader. We lost, since we were only able to collect only 650 pounds while the other countries...thousands. Hahah darn them.
Now next up, the Kendo time! Besides alialiali, Yazin came too, and along with another new senpai, Mazlee. It was also the first time during training that Muafah, Kaza and I wore the hakama and gi. But Pinji had to go home :( No fun. The three of us were in a hell of a hurry wearing the clothes, and apparently,I didn't properly tie my hakama, so it fell off. Well, not entirely off, haha, but the knots loosen up and well, haha. Anyway, small problem. We also learn hiki fumikomi (reverse leap) and hiki men (reverse head cut) which was friggin complicated when combined together. Me no likey. Made me cry inside to no end. And I had to be paired up with a boy because the others were taken. The balls of my feet hurt like hell. Yeah, weell, everything was sorta hellish that day. Haha. And I had to sit in the boy's line after that because we just can't move away. Not that I cared about that. But I was sitting directly in front of the senpais. And we had to do 70 hayai suburi because well...the common tiny-weeny mistakes we would normally made. Well, one good tyhing is we didn't do up to 85! Oh yeah, apparently that guy can't count because it was originally 60 hayai suburi, which he decided to add 10 more to! KERAZIE bah eh. Seriously, now alialiali reminds me of Cikgu Mizah. Which is not good because obviously Cikgu Mizah is much more fun than him. Her punishments are fun too. Made me looking forward to punishments tia pulang.
After that, I had no time to change back to my PE clothes as I rushed to the lecture theatre for my Japanese Language class. Where we did nothing since the notes were not printed out yet. But others, especially Anis were very excited to take a picture with someone in a hakama. Whaddaheck. One way to becoming an instant celebrity. Nitta-sensei called me 'kakkoi(cool)' too. XD But Lylah called me "Kawaii(cute)." Shuttup Lah.
Then, from the 'basement' I walked up three storeys in my hakama, (very hard by the way, I kept on tripping, man, so dangerous) up to Kaza's class. I'm glad Anis was there to help me carry my stuff. In Kaza's class, we resumed our kendo training (yes, we couldn't get enough of it) after Kaza changed back into her hakama. We tried doing the hiki men and hiki fumikomi on our own, still, so complicated, especially with the tiled floor, it hurts! Heck, I could get cut, man! Note that during that time, I was still wearing my hakama, and that Kaza's class is not airconditioned, so I was somehow, really really sweating. I was about to wipe my sweat when I realised that what I was about to do was the same like my friend's crush. I won't mention her name, and I also won't mention the crush's name here, 'cos I've been mentioning it alot. Kaza was busy at that time, so I called out, "Kaza, Kaza, who do I look like?" Then I seiza-ed, took off my glasses, wiped my sweat on the forehead with my sleeve, and pushed my hair back. Kaza's reaction? She laughed like hell and couldn't concentrate after that. It was a sad thing this friend of mine was not there. Oh yeah, like I said, I cut my hair few days ago, fresh with bangs, and lol yes. Hmm, to those who have seen him would've guessed who. Also in Kaza's classroom, I wasn't wearing tudong and didn't clip my hair to the back. Made Kaza go more crazy laughing and not concentrating. Like when we were practicing kiri kaeshi, we had to look into the opponent's eyes and because of that she didn't strike well, had this queer smile on her face and her eyebrows were...crooked? And Kaza agreed with Anis that I look like a guy without my glasses and also because of my hair XD She also asked me why am I doing this, as a girl, to other girls. Then I replied, "It's my reason for living, to freak innocents girls like you out!" And yes, she does freak out alot around me. Haha. And then the friend of mine came at around 3.30, and I did the same, wondering if she can then guess who I was imitating. Now, HER reaction? A HUGE grin and a monotonous tone saying, "Shut up, Maj."
Hmm, my kendo spirit is finally back on track, because during the one-week of kendo absence, it felt so horrible. So friggin sad and miserable. Seriously man. And everytime my mind tells me to at least play a little bit with my shinai, suddenly I found something else to do. It's just like me and homework, wehre I want to do homework, but then I found something better to do! But no worries, everything is pacing just fine. Fuhhhh.
Guess what? My arms aren't sore from the hayai suburi! Yay! But...my right arm is sore like hell, mainly because of becoming the shitachi(defender). I need to hold up the shinai until 20 cuts are over, all with one hand only! And the lower part of my left leg is somewhat cramped. I can't walk without looking like I'm limping. Must be because we did too much chuudan no kamae yesterday or because we didn't the first few parts of the junbi taisho(warm-up). :(
Hmm, always sore everytime after kendo. Whywhywhy?

No comments: