Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ehem. Love.

My dad finally arrived in Brunei yesterday, at 8.25pm. And wow, I thought he only brought back 2-3 baggages and that the rest was my aunt's, turned out, he brought back a trolley-ful of bags, a.k.a 7 huge baggages. And I seriously don't know how many of those went into the excess baggage.

He bought loads of stuff, for me, and iPod Nano, for Azzah PSP, for Zatul some cool-looking camera/game gadget. But that's not the important part anyway. Why? Because after that, I realised there was something obviously much cooler than an iPod...a whole baggage of chocolates. You name it, Patchi, Cadbury, *blablablainsert arab choc brands here*! It was a very beautiful sight. It was like love at first sight, where you just can't take your eyes off that one person, or in this case, a bag of chocolates, for even one second.

All this with a promise that I won't be using the computer for more than an hour. Wel, it is a fair deal.

I love you, daddy. XDD

No comments: