Saturday, May 19, 2007

post #74

I am just here to announce that I am now once again free for the next few months, before I face THE qualifying exams, and then THE real exams.



...Somehow, I don't feel happy anymore. Why must I always ruin my own happiness?



Surprisingly, I got quite high marks for Maths. D that Ms. Jenny was so happy she wanted to give me a massage. 0_o ewwww talk about trying to molest her own students.... As Kuzco would put it, "Touchy no likey!"



And she was hoping that my A. Maths marks will be the same. I gave her an early warning. I hope she listens, but didn't seem like it. So, I'll just prepare for some bombing on Monday. :/ I did say I didn't want to study A. Maths, remember?



Anyway, look, look, new layout! Well, nothing much, just some edited template, and a picy of Nutty, on of the Happy Tree Fiends character. Seriously, I am now addicted once more to that show. Be aware, the show is not for under 18, but what the heck, why not! But seriously, don't show them to 10 n below! That's the true limit!