Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Days

Right now, at this very moment, all my three younger siblings are playing a PSP, Gameboy, and some game device which I have no idea what to call it. If only Udin was the normal-12-year-old boy who's on the stage of puberty and stuff like that, he might be joining them. Glad he didn't. haha.

School holidays in less than two weeks. Kendo workshop in less than three weeks. I feel happy. B.Melayu ceramah in three days. Gosh. And the marks are included in the qualifying exams. WHY ARE ALL TEACHERS SO CRUEL THESE DAYS?! Ans: It's for your own good, Majdina. In the future, you will - *slaps self* Right. typical answer. Gosh. Can't they come up with anything else? Like, "I feel so depressed right now I want you guys to know how I feel!" or "I love you all, and to show that, here you goooo~"

They know MS students' malay suck. My BM teahcer says so too. And she told us how other teachers mentioned about this too. Sigh. And for theis B.Melayu ceramah, some observers are coming in. Sigh. This. Is. Life. Buahahaha. I shall do my best.

Something worth noting, our bio presentation was a success, surprisingly. No, seriously. Haha. It was a total last-minute work. We worked it out on Sunday. We did the presentation the next day. I remembered on Sunday, how we spent just a few hours on it, despite Nisa, Ani and Pey Chi coming to my house at 9.30 (on time, for that matter) and going home at five. We ate more than we worked. I served 20 doughnuts, and I ate the most. I was hungry. ANd Nisa brought some snacks, including chocies. My amid also made some orange syrup. Well, while surfing the net for researching, I suddenly had the urge to watch Happy Tree Friends. So we did. Ani was totally grossed-out, Pey Chyi was so friggin calm and looked straight into the screen, Me and Nisa, we laughed our asses off. I don't know why. Must be the stress. XD First, we felt oh so rajin to search the whole net, in the end, we relied mostly on the textbook and my beloved Wikipedia. We didn't even manage to finish the animation because their cars arrived. And the font didn't turn out good during the presentation because Sir's laptop didn't have that font.

Oh well, at least Monday set me to a good mood. Had so many rough days before that I didn't even think I could survive. But poor Nisa almost didn't come to school on that day because of a gastric attack (attack?).Must've been the food we ate yesterday. XD Doughnuts+orange syrups+cadbury chocs+Mr Potatoes+Twisties+Fried Chicken+Ayam masak merah+pepsi+water= I have no idea. But she wanted to come to school to do the presentation. That was so sweet of her. XD

Now, next presentation, BM. Gahh. Obviously this wouldnt be as good. You need the tone. The toooooone. Tch. :(


Tehehehehe, I need to finish econ. Gosh. I'm like so way behind right now.

No comments: