Sunday, October 07, 2007

Cemetery visit

This morning was the annual visit to the cemetery. It was very hot. We went to the Rangas Cemetery, then Jame Asri Cemetery. At Rangas was the grave of my great-grandparents on Nini Aki's side, Great-grandmother from Mama Aji's side, and Unchu's triplets. :'( As always, Nini Aki would climb up the hills to go to the graves. I am amazed. He's 89 and yet he was still capable of doing that. And then at Jame 'Asri Cemetery was my Pa Basar, Mama Aji, Tua Bini and Nini Uteh's graves. At least that was not as steep as Rangas. Fuuhhh.

And well, that one day visit to the cemeteries got me $13. Hahaha, no I don't go visit the graves for the money purposely, but that is just one of the many advantages of spending your time under the Ramadhan heat. Heheh ^^; Sorry if I sound greedy, it's my only way of gaining money. XD

No comments: