Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Saigo

Today is the last day of school. As in, really, really last. Nest week is my first paper, bio practicals. The next time I'll see any of my classmates will be in the lab, and then the exam hall. Although, we were planning to just study at school, right after the hari raya holidays. Besides, all I'll do at home is surfing the internet.


Honestly, we didn't do much today. During econ, I tried to finish an essay in 50 minutes. Did not succeed. We continued interviewing Mr. James. Haha. After that, we had Physics. Mr. Chok was late so our econ teacher took over his time. XDD And then during bio, Sir Bio didn't come in, so Mr. Chok continued Physics and forgot his other class. Haha.

Then, break. Ms. Clegg came in and guess what? She recommended Zirah, Baz and me to join the English debate club next year because we had good English. Personally, I thought there were some others in the class who had better English. I was flattered though, and might have thought of joining it, though I was not good at debating. Unfortunately, it was a CCA Club. I had other plans for CCA.

Hmmm... And then maths. Well, I did work during Maths. Not much though. But at least I managed to finish a paper. Next was chem. Well, exercises during chem was unavoidable. Ms, Mary was the only teacher who actually did anything. Haha. After that, lunch break. And we have maths again. *sigh* I did my A. Maths. The teacher wasn't in. All the time, Mr. Chok kept on passing our class. In the end, he took over and we continued until 2. Well, I was still doing maths though, since I forgot my Physics paper.

Qilah and Lylah came in, not that he minded. And Mr Chok called Nisa a pervert. Wtf. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

In the mean time, this was what the others were doing. XDD

The result! It says "Selamat Hari Raya!" with all sorts of messages from us. Hmm, not that clear.

Oh, and look. That's a beetle/bug/insect. Qilah brought it in. I was first scared to touch it, but I tried, and voila! That SHoebox, on my finger! Haha, yes, Qilah named it Shoebox. Don't know why. It wasn't icky, but it was sticky. Had a hard time removing it from my finger. Haha.

Well, that's it? I guess. Will this be my last post?! D:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaaaay! kumbanng!! msa idup maj? ataupn ko bgi makan kucingmu XD