Tuesday, October 02, 2007

shashishu

I finally bought raya shoes two days ago. I went shopping with Amit Jah and Amanda. This is like, an annual activity done by tthis aunt of mine. She's been doing this for years since we were both kids. I didn't know what to get so she and Manda helped me out. I remembered when we were both kids we used to by the same pair of shoes. And this year, thanks to their help, I bought this em...slip-ons? Slippers? I don't know, with the same designs as Amanda's. Haha she nagged me. She even initially wanted me to buy the same pair as hers, but nahhh.

I had my english orals this afternoon. It was easier than malay, to say the least. The examiners were much better than the malay oral examiners who were @%#&$%*(^)(*_^&*(%^% I had fun. I talked about my grandparents. Since I was one of the few first for the orals, I was out early so I hung out with the 5Sers who were waiting to have their orals, namely Katak, Lynn, Jyn, Rifaie and Aqilah. Yes, we were comparing Malay and English orals alot. XD

The day before, Jyn was briefing me about the friday Mike meeting. In the middle of it, Pinji came and pulled me away from him. And then both of them started to argue about who should talk to me first. XD Seriously, what am I? Do I have no say in this? Haha. I don't know who won though. I was sort of talking to both. Well, more like holding Pinji's hands and listening to Jyn. XD After that Nazmi came and filled in the blanks Jyn left out. Hmm, my final decision? I just want to do Kendo. Sigh.

Oh hey, they're playing fireworks right now. Hahaha I wanna join! :3

No comments: