Saturday, October 27, 2007

I miss Kendo.

Tsukareta naa~ o(_ _)o We went to Belait today, in the morning and went home at 6PM. Whoa. Osoi da... It would have been a boring journey, if ti wasn't for the portable DVD player we bought XDD We watched Taiyou no Uta. OMG I just seriously love that story. I don't know whether I'm biased because that movie starred YUI, or that it's just such a beautiful story, but I like it. Haha. Em, we went to Kaka Dayang's house, looked at some of her cats. It was like, "o-mi-gosh", cat haven.

And next, well, some other houses. Not that I really know any of them.

In between the visits, all I did was chat with Pau. He's the only dude in my contact list willing to talk for hours with me. Well, that's just because he was bored at work too. So yeah. Haha. Well, what else was there to talk about, other than Kendo? Sigh.

It made me miss Kendo all over again. I mean, ever since I took a break from it few months ago because of my exams, I was actually kinda cool about it. But now, *sob*. I miss my "Ken-san". Please be noted, I call Kendo Ken. It s not the nickname of a guy I have a crush on or whatever. Shinjite kudasai! XD

Other than because of talking with Pau, it was also because of Peace Maker Kurogane, mainly during the part where the Shinsengumi members are in the dojo, wearing the kendogi and hakama, wielding bokkens and shinais. I can't help sighing. SO what did I do after completing all 7 sets of the DVD? Went to my room, lock the door, put on my gi and hakama, hoping I haven't forgot how to wear it, and took out my shinai. Man, I pity myself.

Lastly, Omedetou to Katak a.k.a Froggy a.k.a Kaeru for getting that trip to Japan. I hate you and I'm going to miss you. Please buy me a katana, then I will love you.

No comments: