Friday, October 12, 2007

....d, ...ed, ..red, .ored, bored.

So here I am again, in front of the computer. I spent the whole morning outside of the house. Well, I was bored. I did not feel like studying, and I wanted to avoid the computer. I was downstairs, in the dark living room, sitting with my maid, talking. And then I went to Dad's office and played some computer games, it's a good computer because it doesn't have any itnernet so I thought I won't be distracted. But I was bored with the games after 3 hours playing. So I came to this computer, finally surrendering, and hoping that this computer will in some way kill my boredom. In the end, all I did was chat with Smarterchild and Gamesbot. How sad. Sigh. It's also the last day of the fasting month. Wow. How time flies. This also means that, exams in 4 more days. Woweee. Funfunfun. So anyway, the normal greetings to all muslims out there:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir dan Batin

Oh yes, that is just such a special greeting.

No comments: