Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Practicals || Open House

Hellew bloggeh~ I had ma first paperrr yastarday. Now why be me speaked liek diz? No idea. I am not saying the paper was easy, like kacang easy. Yet, it is also not hard that you'd get a mental breakdown if you look at it from another point of view. I don't really know how to describe it. Hmm. Well, quarantine time was...haha. I sat with Nisa, Faiqa and Fatin. There was a weird smell that freaked them out. Haha at one time, the smell just suddenly appeared (?) and they ran away, knocking a table down in the process. The teachers-in-charge said something, but we were too busy laughing. XD Zirah gave us some bite-sized oreos. OMGOMGOMG Oreos kli ah. I was the only one eating it 'cause the others didn't want to blacken their teeth. But what do I care, I love 'em! Sadly, I got a little too hyper so I had to give them away to Jyn, Nazmi and Rifaie who were sitting next to us. :( And then, finally, after three agonizing hours (actually, we didn't study much during quarantine) it was our turn to get into the labs. Since Sir Bio said that if the paper is relatively easy, the markers will mark harshly. Damn. I don't know whether my answers were logical or not.

Anyway, when I got home, the "open house" event has started. EVeRY_FIRGGIN_ONE who knew me asked me, "So how was the paper?" Damn it. I dont knoooow what to say about it, okay. Well, I didn't do much. Just talked to some people. Oh, there was also this Pakistani woman who had her masters in Economics, and was very pleased that I took Economics too, and well, we talked. Haha. Fancy seeing myself sitting in the living room, talking to a guest, instead of my parents. Yeah. And then they went home.

After that, more people came. But nothing really important. Some relatives from both my parents' side were there. Kinda hectic. I had to go pick up the left-over plates since the manpower in kitchen was not enough. And oh no, I think, I think, I really, really think that I saw Keem. Hmm. I don;t know, I just took a few glances. I was scared if that was really him. Darn. Why am I always like this? Avoiding people I know. If it was him, then, I AM SO EFFIN SORRY (>o<). If it was not him, good. Yarrr...awkward much?

Lapas atu (c'mon, something different than "after that" & "and then" XDD) More...awkwardness. Tenet tenet tenenenenet~ (Jaws' song bah) Cg Rahimah came. OF course, she did not come as my teacher, but...as my cousin's girlfriend, no, I mean kawan. Both persuaded me to take Physics. So, she is a Physics teacher, but stiiiilll. I am so lost.

And then/after that/lapas atu/sekalinya, Manda came. Great. More "stories". It is always the same thing, over and over again. Darn. I am so tired. I didn't hide the fact that I was tired with her stories. But still, what the heck. She kept me entertained the whole night. She was the last to go home. Thank you, my man.

And then, Kaka Dayang came. Her eldest, Faiz who is only a month younger than me has changed too much. Where did the tiny lil Faiz I knew go?! Now he's just a gigantic, anorexic lamp post! Oh, apparently his mother still thinks the both of us will get embarrassed because of some childhood memories. Okay, so we still do. But you know, he's just so friggin tall having him salam-ing me just feels awkward. And you know what's the worst part is? Manda thinks he's hot. So not. Wait. I forgot she dates anorexic guys.

And then, One of the last people who came was Abang Amin. We watched Cinta Fotokopi. Man and I have watched the movie before, but he hasn't, so he was all...emotional watching it. DUde, you are a full grown man. Get a grip. Haha. He was like, "Tampar tia!" "Tandang pintunya ah!" "Baie jua laki2 atu!" and the likes. Right.

No comments: