Monday, June 16, 2008

I don't hate. I prefer.

Summary of the day: Fun.

Went to Bright Ideas Workshop today. Didn't know there was a maximum of 20 participants only. Yayasan at 7.30 is so...quiet. It was so scary, and behind the glass walls, everything is dark. The fountain wasn't on yet, or whatever. I was walking all alone in the deserted...space(?) between the two buildings, and only when I called Baz did I felt relieved to hear another human voice. A cute one. XD

Anyway, went up to the 4th floor, registered, and there we were. When we introduced ourselves, I kind of noticed whispers going on between others when half the participants (including me) said they were from MS. LOL, well, can't help it anyway. We did a heck lot of thinking that morning. The speaker, Steven, was twisting and ripping our minds apart. D: But well, at least we did our fair share to fully participate. Anyway, he would ask us if we understand, poor man had to make us respond by saying "hello?" a lot. I don't like responding to those "do you understand?"/"do you get me?"/"'ya dig what Imma hollerin', muthafacku?!" questions, because it will always be "yes", unless I do have questions. Don't wanna sound monotonous, man.

We had lunch at Jollibee. Baz, Muizzah, Sya, Zirah, Hjh Anie, a new friend named Izzati and me. Walked around in Body Shop (uh-huh =__=) and just...walked around.

The afternoon session was fun as well. But you now what, it must be all that food. I was starting to lose focus. XD We played a game, listing all businesses from A-Z. Haha, included 'prostitution' as well. Well, it IS a legal business, is it not? I think it was Baz's and Muizzah's group, they included child trafficking. Hey, the rules were "no restrictions" and "anything that you can make money of". If only we got D, I'd have included drug-dealings. XD

After that, we were briefed about accounting. 0___o I never took accounting in my whole life. So yeah, like Sya said, a little bit of info overload. Plus again, the food. XD

And then it ends.

No comments: