Thursday, June 05, 2008

Target is lost.

So like, I guess everyone's been mentioning this. A PU2 guy talked about blogging yesterday for his speech. "Blogging is very popular here in Brunei. Especially in our school. More specifically among us seniors." What Zah said is so true. Blogging is the new friendster. It's annoying the hell out of me. I started blogging in 2006, and I assume that time was before the hype was all over Brunei. At that time, barely anyone I know has blog. If I'm not mistaken, the only ones I know with a blog at that time were Wana, Lylah and Pinji. It's just getting too overrated. *sigh*

I honestly don't want to go to school anymore. All the homework, assignments and tests are totally sucking the fun out of life. Sometimes I really do wish to quit school for real. Setan mengasut. I'm tired, I;'m exhausted, and I don't think I can reach that dream of landing on an awesome job with huge paychecks and crap. Heck, that's not even my dream. It's my mum's dream. =___= I hate life too. I don't know why. I guess I'm pretty frustrated and I need to blame it on something. So I blame it on life. On everything.

Well, at least for once, today, I managed to let all the accumulated stress (coming from nowhere) out during kendo :) I actually had fun. All this time, I wailed not wanting to train during CCA. Glad I did though today. But we learned how to kiai (for the sake of the juniors) so hell yeah. Kiai-ed (more like screaming/shouting) with all my might. Just needed to let go. But I'm not sure about next week. Remember the time when I was OBSESSED with Kendo? I said I didn't want stop doing Kendo for the rest of my life. I said I'd be really good at it and train hard. All that is crap. I still will train. But I guess that passion is gone. Temporarily or permanently? Don't know.

"YOU'RE SOOO EMOOOOOO~"

No comments: