Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A very short update.

When I said I don't want to go to school anymore, I didn't mean this. I HAVE A FRICKIN' FEVER. Just came back from the doctors. Last night, I had a headache as well as chest pains. Turns out it was a fever, The doctor said a fever can cause some muscle aches, which is exactly why I had chest pains. So nothing serious there, I hope. I was given a two-day MC. I've never missed school. The only reason why I said I don't want to go to school anymore must be because of the hols. Damn. Even the way I'm writing right now is so jumbled up. Anyway, in the midst of my headaches last night, I managed to come up with this:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love blending pictures nowadays. Results seem pretty weak, but this shows you that I don't only work with Ayumi's pictures. Muahaha. I'll edit this post when I find out what sites I took the brushes from. =.=

Now I shall wait for the sleeping effect of the cough syrup to knock my head off.








(I used to talk a whole lot about Kendo, and now it's Photoshop. Two questions are on top of my head, "How long will this last?" and "What next?")

No comments: