Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Me vs. Myself

I want to read new manga (that's 'japanese comic' for you...non-japanese-comic readers). I wish I can go to Best Eastern to get some new ones. I need to update my Blood+ and Vagabond. Oh, Ouran and Vampire Knight have new volumes too! I also found out that the second volume of Otomen is out. There's this other interesting manga that I want to read. I forgot the name, the mangaka is the same as Vampire Knights, which means nice drawings = hot guys. (Imagine I'm Sya. Instead of taking about dresses, shoes and make-up, I talk about manga. I amuse myself. Ha.)

Yes, I'm so pathetic, I'm into drawings. D: Hey, don't have a real dream guy. The characteristics they MUST have is...they have to be guys who look like girls who look like guys. They say I'm a gay-in-denial for liking guys who look like girls. XD I've mentioned that a lot. Laugh. Come on. I'm repeating my jokes all over. Laugh. Shuya is practically the only real-life candidate :/ I need more choices, therefore giving me freedom and power. Or was it the other way around? Who cares?

Maybe I should download them, but I'm. Just. Too. Lazy. I rather flip through paper pages than clicking the "next" arrow. Then again, I download most of my manga, only to save it in a CD which I will lose in a month's time. Great.

On with today's events. Bright Ideas workshop Day 2. Seems like only 16 out of 20 registered participants showed up. You know what sucks? That MS students practically took up more than half the seats. During this one game, Delilah-Goliath-Samson, it's the MS students against others. It was unintentional, but we just ended up together. And this other game, where we were paired up randomly, again MS students ended up with each other. And none of us got into the Top 3. Haha.

I learnt about the reality of business today. The horrors. Like Ms. Jess, I am pretty much risk-adverse. (I learnt that word from her, I never knew there was a word to describe that before XD) And business is a pretty risky...business. Yeah. And how in Brunei, businesses are easy to start it seems, for sole proprietorship and partnership, but to last long, you need to take RISKS. And I'm not ready for that.

No comments: