Friday, June 27, 2008

hcskjhaskj

This is the school holidays. 3 more days left. 2, in fact. Damn. I hate countdowns.

I need a friend right now. I need someone who can reassure me that it's alright. That everything is going to be fine. That I won't be killed by my teachers for not finishing my homeworks just yet. D:


I thought you're suppose to rest during holidays. And that purpose is lost when you have so-called concerned teachers who just want the best for you when they dump all those assignments on you. This, my friends, is the fate of the future leaders. Yeah, whatever that means.

I dooooooon't want to do my homework. I don't have the mood to do my homework. I can't force myself to do my homework.
Damn rants.

So which is it you want to hear, lame excuses or unacceptable reasons?

No comments: