Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I used to.

I used to be crazy about YamaKi. That's short for Yamapi+Maki. Both are j-actors. I used to be in this forum dedicated to that pairing. I used to write this fanfiction about them. I never completed that fanfiction. It was called "Tick, tock. I still love you". I know it sounds mushy, but that was when I was still in my "jiwang" and "japaneeeze ish kawaii~! (^___^)Y" state. That was last year.

Few weeks back, I stumbled across that forum again. People were still commenting on my story. I was happy, yet on the dark side, I was suddenly obsessed with the amount of praises they were giving me. And I felt like I wanted more. So I wrote another chapter. And people loved it, but I didn't because I realised that that chapter didn't come from the bottom of my heart. So again, I stopped until now.

Today, I went to the forum again. I read the comments for all 11 chapters I wrote. I was touched because the readers genuinely loved my story for what it is. I wanted, I desperately wanted to continue that story, just for the readers, but I don't have any inspiration on what to write.

No comments: