Friday, June 22, 2007

ANJIIIING.

I feel awesomely sad. My dear aunt, as usual, drag me and me two cuzzies into another event of hers. And this time, the STPRI Anniversary somethingsomething. And none of us even go to STPRI. It just does not make any sense. So my aunt went there during the 60s or something. I don't care about that. Now, my cousins and I had to act as some STPRIians as portrayed during their times, wearing these weird clothings. And unluckily for us, we had to wear, as my cousin described it, the STPRI green kain sewed like trousers since we're in the "Sports Attire" part. I mean, what the fuck does that suppose to mean, huh? They just turned the whole "When I was your age..." thing into a stage act. In ICC, in front of VIPs, and I heard some members of the royal family will be there. Great. Now we need to learn the etiquettes crap.

Point is, WHY US?! When there are hundreds of other ACTUAL STPRIians. And just so you know, this is the same aunt who dragged us into the "Nini Aki's 89th Birthday" mess. And also the one who made us into "penyambut tetamu"s for every little event she holds. Even if it has nothing to do with us. Even if she has millions others who are willing to do the job, mainly because they work for her. I don't know why she has to do all this. Also, when ever she invites to go on a vacation with her overseas, it's mainly to "widen your vision, increase you knowledge, and most importantly, carry my shopping bags." PSSSSSH. Thanks a lot. She wants us to be able to oraganise ourselves, to prepare us for a better future, to be able to think. Right. I learnt the same thing at school, thank you very much. So I don;t care. This does not bring me any benefit. Call me selfish, but it's true. What the use of humiliating yourself in public without getting anything in return? We'll most probably get scolded anyway, so what the heck.


Anyway, on to better things...wait. There're no better things. Sigh.

Oh. I got more kendo pics. Credits to Brunei Kendo and Shin Chan. Or someone else who actually took the pics.

Zoom in, and you'll notice Lylah grabbing a sandwich behind me! XD Taking advantage during the test! Wehehe..Big, big circle. This was the part where each and every one of us grab a microphone and stand in the middle, then giving all our personal details! XD
It is cool. Lah, jangan jeles!

No comments: