Sunday, June 03, 2007

Stuff like that

My mum threw the TV remote at me. But that was just because I threw the same remote at my sister. Well, at least the remote didn't literally split into half when I threw it. I didn't suffer any injuries, just some minor pain at the tips of my fingers trying to avoid the remote and a slight tap on my chest. She was complaining about how it might blind my sister when she didn't even think of the possibilities of me fracturing my ribs from the impact. Violence rule my house. But I only become violent to prevent my little brothers and sisters from becoming future spoilt brats. HAHHHHHHHH

So last night, while I was stuck in my room, sucking my bright red fingers, I began to think about this parent-child relationship, comparing my life's to my friends' and blablabla and then, I remembered this story I heard at a ceramah. It was a true story which happened somewhere in SEA. The story was so heart-wrenching even I felt a tingle in my heart. The story went like this:

The little boy was alone at home with his other siblings and his maid. His parents were out. He was bored so he decided to play outside, drawing in the sand. When he thought drawing in the sand was boring, he found some rusty nails and used it to draw on his dad's car. Then, his parents cam home, and he happily showed his masterpiece.

His father was definitedly enraged by the things he did to the car, so he took out the traditional rotan and hit both the boy's palms with it. The boy obviously cried, begging the father to stop, and when he finally did, the boy was left alone to cry. The dad didn't care, the mother didn't care, the other brothers and sisters were too young to understand, so it was all left to the maid to carry him to her room and let him sleep there.

After three days of not going out of the room, the parents discovered that he was sick and brought him to the hospital, where they received a devastating news, the doctors will have to amputate the boy's hands, because the infection from the rusty nails and rotan was spreading! When they informed the boy about this, the boy begged, "please don't cut off my hands, daddy, mummy, I promise I won't do it again..." But what were the parents to do? They had no other choice, and the hands were gone.

Moral of the story: You give me some suggestions. I have a tagboard ------->>>>

Now don't tell me you don't even feel anything! So, maybe my descriptions weren't taht good, but when the man told me about this, I swear I hear sniffles everywhere.

Anyway, on to more lighter stuff, I am now Rawr's manager. LOL I decided totake it up since I was bored at that time, and besides, now I can do more that just support them like I did last year. And Iwas suppose to disuss with my mum about this netball stuff, since, well, she's into this netball stuff, but because of what happened yesterday, !@#$%^&*()*(&^$$#^. So yeah, I'm Rawr's manager. I have no idea what to do but what the heck. I'll just once again enjoy my time with them.

No comments: