Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Deh-moh-tih-vah-ted

So right, this morning, we had an assembly at the hall. Well, not really an assembly. In the teacher's memo, it was called "meeting". So, guess what it was all about? It's done specially for us, the students at risk. The students requiring special attention. The students who apparently are capable of getting good results but did not do enough. Riiiiight. There wasn't that much to talk about. The principal was in a scary mood. Not "glaring-eyes-deep-voice-painful-words" mood but more to "giggly-sarcastic-giggly-desperate-giggly" mood. It was uber freaky. She wanted us to think back, what we had done and stuff. I know what my problem is, I guess. I sorta lack motivation. I mean, like I said, studying, not really the way I like it.

Well, frankly speaking, I don't know what I have done, or if I did anything at all. Anyway, one thing I noticed was that all Form Five kendokas attended the meeting excluding Pinji and Ramzul. Pssh. Lucky them. I just hope the teachers won't take a look at our CCAs and compare them and somehow noticed that Kendo has done something wrong for us. That will be awful. Heck, when I realised the connection, I was suddenly afraid that my parents might just not allow me from coming to the trainings and think Kendo as a bad influence or something. Hey, they were the ones who wanted me to take something challenging, and now that I begin to like it, they're pulling it away? Gah. No. I am willing to walk to the Sports Complex if that is what I have to do.

And now, I do have one big motivation. Kendo. In order to prevent my parents from thinking negative stuff, I WILL TRY to balance my time, between my studies and my other activities. Heck, what other activities do I have anyway?

....Sorry. Too much kendo yap to those who seem to be bored to death.

Training in one hour. Will I be allowed to come to training?

To be continued in the next episode...

Right. Too much lame Indonesian dramas.

No comments: