Sunday, June 24, 2007

I Wish I Wish

This morning, I had to wake up at 6AM for a SMARTER Walkathon. 30m around the stadium with PAP Hjh Masna as the guest of honour. I'm not sure who organised the walk though. There were people from Girl Guide, Persatuan Wanita *something*, HSBC Bank (I think) and obviously SMARTER. As a member of a family who joined SMARTER, I had to show my support and gratefulness to the people, walking proudly in my yellow SMARTER shirt *pssssh*. Right, it was exhausting, and we had to wait til the end of the program as they begged us to stay til the lucky draw is done. Not that we won any. Just my dad getting some cooking oil. Right. Very lucky.

We arrived home around 10, and I instantly set my alarm to 1PM and went to sleep. Hey, I'm not missing kendo training just because of the exhaustion during the walkathon. HAH. During the time, I had a dream. In it, I was already in my gi and hakama and minutes to training, and I was still at home. I waited anxiously as my dad lazily loitered around the house. Even in that dream, I had my manners and didn't scream at dad to hurry up. The clock was ticking and it was already 3.45PM. Suddenly, I woke up. And damn, I woke up sweating! Haha, and I was relieved to see it was still 12.50PM. Man, that was seriously disturbing. So I continued sleeping, keeping my alarm on snooze until 1.08PM. Obviously, I wasn't sleeping that comfortably for fearing that the dream, or more like nightmare, will come true.

So anyway, I got ready for kendo, and I decided to wear my hakama straight for home. Hey, I was taking precautions. Didn't want to rush through tying the hakama. And wouldn't want dad to arrive late and I dont have time to wear them. LOL Man, the nightmare seriously freaked me out.

So anyway, arrived at the hall, and HOMFG, jogging?! I quickly put my stuff down and joined the jog. LOL, gladly, they were in the last few rounds already. And then, warm-up as usual. There were only three other girls at that time, Mina, Nazz and Kuroi. Faraway, Yvonne (I don't know how to spell your name T__T) and Riku came around...well. Late. Haha. TheMudansha, A and B ranks did other training and the Cs and Belows HAD TO stick with Ali. Ashisabaki, fumikomi, and the cuts. Nidan and Sandan Waza. Sigh, I got blisters. That was surprising, you know, because I don't normally get blisters. But they said if you get blisters that means you've done it correctly. *Shrug* I'm currently limping. Cool. NOTE TO SELF: Next training, bring more than one can of 100PLUS. But never water. Put it on the grocery list.

After training, I had to hep my parents carry the stuff they bought. My sister carried little. Then my mum said, I don't know wether seriously or not, "Use your kendo stick(I HATE it when people call shinais that) to carry them." I replied, while holding my anger back, "I did not buy them with my own money for THAT." Sorry for being rude, but iwas pissed off at my sis, while trying to hold the pain of the blisters while going up the STAIRS. Great life.

Then, I just didn't have the time to rest. First, mum asked me to blend some peria to make some juice for my dad. When I was halfway done, dad called me downstairs to help him arrange some papers together. Then my mum came down, and was angry at my dad for using her "workgirl". WTF. After finishing the stuff, I struggled back upstairs, ready to take my long-desired shower. Then my dad asked me to type some things for him. Find his wallet and keys. And bring them down. No time to bath. No time to care for my feet. I've been running up and down so many times, and do you think they even hae a thought of whether I was tired of the training or not. Maybe they don't care, so long as I can still do the work. After all that, my dad still had the heart to ask me to arrange some more papers. I only mumbled some stuff even I don;t understand, well, you call it "mengusut". And then it was over. Man, was I relieved. And right now here I am, haven't taken a single bath since morning.

AWESOMELY GREAT LIFE. I know.

School tomorrow. This is one of the times where I am effinly glad to go to school. Or else I will have to attend the rehearsal for the STPRI thing. I used the chem test as an excuse. Unfortunately, the rehearsal was postponed to Tuesday. No way am I skipping school for that, man!

No comments: