Friday, June 15, 2007

:DDD

A few more hours to the Inter-School Kendo Workshop day one! I have to go there with Kaza, and I have to go home with her too. I feel guilty. :/ Daijoubu, ii desu! Haha, ever since I came to the weekly training, I've been learning new japanese words and using them in conversations too. One most frequent word I use, "Atsui naaa..." while wiping sweat of me forehead.
Two days ago, I was forced to have a picnic with Qil, Man and a bunch of their friends at Muara Beach. It sucks. We brought the chicken, the "wire gauze" or whatever you call the thingie for barbequeing BUT it turns out that the others did not bring the charcoal, the tongs, spoons, and two most important things, Barbeque sauce and honey. What the heck were we suppose to do? Besides, I wasn't that comfortable with Qil's friends. They were all smokers. They were the type of so-called cool, macho, PACAH people. The only non-smokers there was Qil and me. The fire wouldn't start. It was an effin hot day. The three of us decided to take a walk, away from the smoke-filled...pondok, and take some fresh air in. Seriously, why do I have to be around them? The only fun time we had was when we were at the playground, just the three of us, with Qil's boyfriend, where I get to make sarcastic jokes, Man gets to show her panat side, and Qil being lovey-dovey with her guy, all without getting a strange look from the others. Seriously, I don;t see any problem using English in my daily conversation but they're just like..."whoa...cakap inglish yaaaa..." So I decided to just keep quiet and laugh when necessary.
Anyway, one funny thing happened at the playground. You knkow, those tower-like things, where you climb til the top, the sphere-shaped one? I asked Man to climb it, see if it's difficult or not. She climbed it easily and said, "So what seems to be the problem?" Then she looked down, and said, "Fi, get Qils here. NOW." I noticed that she was suddenly scared. I responded sarcastically, "So what seems to be the problem?" After a few minutes of calming her down while she was stuck up there like a five-year-old, she was willing to come down as i showed her where to land her foot on.
So anyway, approximately 5 more hours. Can't wait.

No comments: