Sunday, June 10, 2007

muzukashii yo~

Yesterday, last day of school. We had a little party during breaktime, but I didn't get to eat anything because we were called to go down to the library. :( Anyway, I was hyper and talkative. So anyway, for two weeks, I will be away from school, stuffing more fats into me. XD And I won't be missing the school.

I went for training today, my first time ever for a training outside school. And I was late. Gahhh. It was at the Rimba hall, and it was effin hot. I was in a hurry so I just put my gi and hakama over my shirt and pants. Made me felt much hotter. Anyway, we did the normal stuff, until *dumdumdum* the senpais decided to teach us 'ippon me kata'. As a first-timer, it was hard. Very, very. My partner was Kaza, and she was confused, too. We were obviously panicky especially when we had to do it one by one. Everyone was smiling, and I noticed *some* were holding back their laughter. GAHHHH whaddya expect?! We were still beginners, in a sense. I can't just remember all their moves with only a few tries.T________T My very first kata. In a way, yeah, happy to finally learn something. On the other hand, it was still too hard for me to celebrate this moment.

So yeah, that, and guess what? Apparently, we owe Ali 200 hayai suburi. I thanked him sincerely, though I'm not sure whether he noticed. Great. Oh well, there's always time to escape. At least, in the mean time, I made some new friends. I might also be coming this wednesday. Need to pay the fees. And also trying to improve more on the cuts, and the kata. Shucks.

No comments: