Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ARRRR...SHIVERS ME TIMBERS.

P.E today- Awesomely bad. I don't want to role=play. But just who am I, a mere studnet against the teacher, a great source of knowledge? *ASDFGHJKL*

Yesterday's visit- AWESOMELY HOT. As in hot-sweaty-uncomfortable-exhausting-hot. It was weird. There were so many hi-tech machines, but 99.9% of the rooms we went in had damaged aircon! I mean, c'monnn. Also, some of the machines weren't working too. Budget problem. Right. I don't think I want to work there. They might underpay me. :/

Today's training- Em. I guess I was tired. I didn't kiai much. I don't even remember much of what we did. During kata, it was all messed up because I confused Yvonne and Yvonne confused me. At first, right, glad that Ali said "good" during first kata. But when the second kata came round, daaaarn. I was still not quite confident wioth that one. And yes, my confidence and "semangat" hilang. Sigh. Then kote kaeshi kote...right. Do uchi otoshi (?) men was a little bit easier and I'm getting all hyped up again. Men kaeshi do, personnally was much easier than kote kaeshi kote. I don't know. I guess I was just exhausted. Still am. And yes, here I am in front of the comp. SO what. XD

No comments: