Tuesday, July 31, 2007

zxcvbn

I've decided to post today. I have chem practicals tomorrow. And my mum is currently moving around my back telling all of us to study.

Sigh.

If only I can come to training one last time this week. Okay, two last ones. Will have to negotiate with my dad after this.

I haven't study for the chem practicals. I'm just waiting for the paper to come and read the instructions, then just do it. Yup. Just hoping to pass with no hard work at all. Wish me fking luck.

Sometimes, I really wish I don't know about certain things that has anything to do with things which involve me. Because they are really depressing and I feel sad thinking about those stuff. Think about what will happen in the future. In 5 years time, who will I be. Will I still be the care-free person I am, the japan-freak I am, still into anime, manga and kendo? Or will I turn into one of those robotic adults who does nothing else but their job? I am so scared of the future sometimes I want to go to Never Never Land so much. Third star(or second?) to the right from Big Ben, and straight on.

No comments: