Friday, July 27, 2007

qwerty

I don't like it when my parents say, "When it's about Kendo, you rush to get to training, but when it's school, why must you be so slow?" You know, all those comparing stuff. I wish they wouldn't ask me those sort of questions. They make me depressed thinking why. Even I don't know. I don't know why I'm more into other stuff than studying. But hey, sometimes I am into studying when the subjects/topics are interesting and I understand them. Yes, all that mostly matters is the "Interesting Rate". So don't ask me why I like reading comics more than textbooks or why I prefer to listen to rock music than whatever stuff you listen to.

I've been wondering, you know. These parents of ours, they've been teenagers too. Even they admitted it themselves. Then why can't they understand us? Because I fear growing up to become like them and when there are the new generation of teenagers and I wonder how I will treat them.

Wonderwonderwonder.

Speaking about the future, I'm beginning to pity this someone. From my point of view, this person is just a mere victim yet he's being left out when the others are beginning to shift away. Once they start the new thing, where will he go? Sadsad.

No comments: