Friday, July 13, 2007

Finale~

Yesterday was the first time I went to tuition since five years ago. And guess what subjects I took? Yessss. Add. Maths and Maths D. And the teacher is Ms. Henny. :DD And for the first time ever I thought A.maths was easy. Seriously, to me, she's much more approachable then my maths teacher, making me not so scared to ask her questions.

Wednesday training- WAS FUN. So, I got a little...dis-concentrated during the uchikomi geiko training, especially during hiki men and hiki do. I forgot when I was supposed to attack and receive, since I was the last one. I was shouted at numerous times by Ali >_< FUN and ...gah. I also almost cried when Kaza was confused too and begged her to not confused me more DD: And my kiai that night wasn't my normal kiai. I needed a longer mokusou, I guess.

Thursday CCA- Audi, locked as usual. I shared the toilet with Kaza and didn't bother to use the other one since it was 100% darkness and even if we tried, we wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. XD Not that we did. Try, I mean. No dirty thoughts~!

Normal training. Kaza led the junbi taisho. She was sort of annoyed when some didn't kiai loud enough that she basically SCREAMED, "KIAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!" so much that at the end her voice was quite hoarse. Now she's worried that others might hate her for doing that.
But hey, she's supposed to. She is our dear vice-captain(?). That what we call her?

Me shucks at uchikomigeiko. Kept on missing the kote and do. Men was like...DDD: awfullll. Got some news too. After six months of training, I got the first blister ever on my left palm, same spot as Kaza's. It hurts alot. I assumed I got it on wednesday when I was effin stressed of being confused and just squeezed the shinai and kiai-ed my -guts- out. Not happy. ):


Thankies Muafah for coming with me to tuition~! ^^;

No comments: