Monday, July 16, 2007

MS Inter-League(?) Netball

I did not have enough sleep last night. All that thanks to the netball game we're having today. Not that I'm playing. But being the manager really does...turn you into an insomniac. There were so many thoughts like, "Did I give every detail to them?" "What if they forgot to bring their ICs?!" "What if they forget that there's a game today?!" DDDD= What made me worry most was my insufficient credit to message them about today and....*breathes* gosh. This could be one of the main causes to high blood pressure.

Anyway, game today. Registration at 8am. I am glad everyone brought their ICs. Except Dinah. She lost hers. What did she do? She brought her passport. Right. And I was the one who'll be bringing them ICs (and passport) to the registration table. Good thing the teachers accepted. They were obviously amused.

There were seven teams and each team played six 14-minute games. Rawr did good. I am happy for you guys. They didn't get into finals but whaddaheck. It was purely for the cause of fun, right? =DDD
#05(Zati), #27(Lah),#00(Sar), #4(Zi) and #07(Wan) got a nice view. #06(Pinji), #3(Dinah), #08(Nisa) and #11(Maj) got a greater view.

Okay, so I got myself a jersey too. Haha. Just felt like it. Later i'll ask my maid to sew in the word "MANAGER". XDDD no lah.

When we took the piccie Zirah and Raziqin went home already. :(

Anyway, tomorrow, I get to skip Maths D in the afternoon again It's good sort of bad thing. XD Well, the reason was obviously legal. I was one of the 30 chosen students to go to the State Lab. And indeed, that was unexpected. According to Zal, the list of the students were according to the marks they got in the MCQ and practical test, which means I was ranked #20. Seriously unexpected. Why? 'Cos I did not study at all for the tests. I mean, I wasn;t all that interested in going to the State Lab and stuff. Hah. And in the list, the people other than me were the obviously smart-ass students. I was like the only S.A.R student in that list. So therefore, it was quite an achievement to me. :DD

No comments: