Thursday, July 05, 2007

Heh. >_>

Darnnnn. Last night's training was cancelled because there was some sepak takraw tourney going on. I wish we have a proper area specially for us :/ Anyway, I didn't want to go home just like that. I had not had kendo for almost a week and I can take no longer than that. It's like a drug or something. But, seeing fellow kendokas were already a relief. The others who didn't go back home when they found out about the cancellation were Ramzul, Kaza, Pau, Hafiz, Hadee, Cahaya/Light/Raito/Hikari/Hikaru/whatevernamehehas and me. We went to check out the Aikido place and wow, there were definitely alot of throwing around. I wanted to try it out, but was shyshyshy XD They mostly did wrist-locks, which I definitely want to learn. hmm...maybe one day... Don't worry, I'll think of one way or another to combine it with kendo :D

Today's CCA was way better than last week's. I got so many blisters on my left foot and about an inch of my skin was...how do you say this...terkubak. Yeoch. It was hard to do backward ashi sabaki, had to hold on til end of CCA put my socks back on and cover it up. It was not painful, just itchy D8

Went for my Nihongo class at 12.40, turns out Elementary I weren't yet out. We chose some songs. Still, we don't know. And then, at the concourse, there were these two Form 2 girls who were singing Goodbye Days with a guitar. I was in awe that I immediately walked up to them and complimented them, and invited them to join our performance. Yes, random, but the song blew me away~

Next, afternoon rehearsal. Gaaaaawd, I hate hate hate that woman. She talks too much. Wayyyyy to much. Hate hate hate. But Kaka Sil was doing her best and we were almost perfect
, without the Elders criticizing anymore, ever since Kaka Sil exploded yesterday. "I do not want you to argue with me. I am tired of all this. I am doing this as a favour and if you have any more to say, I am out." Sigh. The words of a brave woman. XDD

Tommorow, full rehearsal, 8.00am sharp. Hmmmm. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.