Sunday, July 22, 2007

I don't know.

I'm like so....lazy these days. I don't know. I know O levels are getting closer. The qualifyings are getting closer. The only thing I'm not lazy at is like...PC games. Mainly Solitaire. Tibia too. Haha. Hadn't played it in a long time. Like, long time ago. I don't know why. Here am I. 10.22PM. Lazy to SLEEP.

Mum's been complaining alot too. I seriously do not know what the hell I am doing right now. Just blabbering on and on because I'm too lazy to think of what to write about. ANd I'm currently forcing my fingers to move.

I need help. Motivation. Focus. Concentration. Heck. Even during training I felt lazy and distracted. WHich is not good. It's like I'm too lazy to live. Sure. Sometimes, I thought like, "Hey, c'mon, Os are coming. You need a future." Somehow, I was not threatened by my own thoughts anymore. Too lazy to fight back. Sigh.

God, help me. I need to change, but even I can't push myself hard enough.

No comments: