Thursday, November 01, 2007

The worst mistake

I had my Malay exams today. I made the worst mistake in my life too. I don't know. Last year's depression is coming back. I am going to flunk my Malay for sure. I did a huge mistake in paper 1, I misread the question and therefore used the wrong format. Go me in ruining my life. Why is it always this time of the year? That was why, a tear or two would always appear but I manage to make it unnoticeable. My friends kept on saying, "It's okay. Your paper 2 will help." and other encouragements. It makes me all the more mad. I wish I'm not a Maktab Sains student for the billionth time. It's normal to have people to re-sit for an exam. it's just not so normal for a student from MS, at least I'm sure that is what everybody thinks. My biggest fear is disappointing my parents. I know I'm not always on good terms with them, but this is just too serious, you. It beats the fear of being a student from MS who got transferred out of school because she flunked her friggin Os. I've already told my parents to be prepared, I don't want them to have such a shock later. I don't know. I'm such a negative thinker, and shit happens.

No comments: