Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Amusing Little Things

My dad just brought home three stray kittens home few days ago. Well, they weren't really strays. They were born and lived at my grandfather's house until their mother abandoned them and my aunt said they can't keep them because they don't have cat food. Pssh. Just because of that?

Anyway, my dad carried them out of the car inside a blue bucket, as there were no boxes. They were skinny. Two of them were black and gray and orange while the other one was white and black. Poor things :(

My dad put them in the abandoned "cat house", behind our house. I am actually quite worried if some monitor lizard or dogs might find them and...do stuff to them, like what happened to my late rabbits and cats.

One of them was apparently thinner than the other two, so naturally, I focused most on that one.

So, why am I talking about this? It's about this thing that my 7/8-year-old brother did this morning. When he's with my 9-year-old sister, my god. What brats. But since the sister went to sleep at my cousin's house, he was lonely so he stuck to me and my other sister, 12-years old. Very innocent. See, I knew it, the mastermind of the evil schemes was that sister of mine.

He went downstairs with me to the check out the kittens and he saw the blue bucket.

He asked, "Kaka, what is that blue bucket for?"

I replied, "It's...um, it's for them to sleep in." I honestly don't know what to say. The answer was illogical, but what the heck.

"How are they supposed to get in?"

"They'll...jump?"

"But they're so small!" And with good thinking, he decided to lie the bucket onto it's side, supposingly to make the kittens easier to enter and sleep.

Is that not just so thoughtful of him?

Now everybody, say "AWWW~!!"

No comments: