Saturday, December 08, 2007

Training with Ninomiya-sensei

Day 1

So let me start with what happened before that, first.

Around 5.30PM, Pau and the gang (you should know who they are by now XD) arrived at my house with Lim Han-senpai's birthday cake. We were planning to surprise him after training. Then, off we went to the mall because Riku wanted to buy him a present. Somehow, we did not realise it, but dude, the time we spent at the mall was longer than we thought. It was already 6.40PM and we still had to go back to my house to get the cake. Why, oh why did we have to park so far away?

We decided to go in two cars. Pau, Hafiz, Kaza and me will go back to my house while Riku and Far will go straight to the Scouts Building. And the traffic jam also did a good job in delaying us. Thank you very much, stupid traffic light for making the red light last forever and the green light so short.

Finally, we arrived but we have to park a little bit far away again. It was already 7PM and we were still haven't changed our clothes. The plan was to get Hafiz to run to the elevator and hold it open for us while we carry all the stuff. But, apparently, he just ran into the building and zoomed up to the fifth floor and entered the dojo with no bowing whatsoever and the worst thing was, he left us to carry all our stuff and more. It was no surprise to see Pau, Kaza and me arrived panting and puffing. XD

So anyway, the training. Ninomiya-sensei, the one who came to visit is a 7th dan sensei. We also have another sensei, Miyazaki-sensei who is a 3rd dan and a lot younger than I thought he would be. He also brought his wife and two cute daughters. :D

I have to say, I have not trained like that in a lot time. The one where we choose partners, and one becomes the receiver and the other one an attacker, and then do the cuts twenty times and moves to the right ippon migi sort of thing. And then we did the training where three bogu-ed receiver stands in front and we each take a turn to attack them, haha. We should seriously train more on that. My Do cut still sucks. And Lim Han senpai noticed that I seem to hold back my cuts I just didn't want to hurt them X(. And Ninomiya-sensei said my arms were too tense, which during the second day he told everyone that we should add more "snap" into our cuts. I don't really know how to do that yet. XD

When the seniors were doing jigeiko, we jujiors, except for Kaza who was told to jigeiko, were left with nothing to do. Biased much? Pau was with Hafiz and Cahya, and Riku was with Far and Adeline, and I don't feel like interrupting either. Do I feel left out? Honestly, yes, but than again, that always happens nowadays but ^*%))*(&%^&^$%&^%$&^) yeah, I'm done.

And Riku and Far, they've moved one step up the "fangirl" stage. Now, they're into Ninomiya-sensei and Miyazaki-sensei. We also have a fanboy in the making named Hafiz. He talked alot with Ninomiya sensei, and after asking him so many questions, Hafiz asked, "what's your name?" I was, at the very least, flabbergasted with his question. But Sensei just simply answered his question saying, "I'm Ninomiya." Other than that, I don't really know what to feel. I just laughed my heart out.

We had some picture taking. I don't have the group photo with me though. Haha Hafiz took many, too many photos of himself with Ninomiya-sensei. XD Oh, and the birthday cake for the birthday boy? Muahahaha. It was fun looking at his embarrassed face like that. XD And we all had a good time.

I AM SO SHORT. This photo just made it so obvious. Anyway, L-R = Ninomiya-sensei, me (duh), Miyazaki-sensei. LOL I thought when Ali said, "Pindik jua!" I didn't thought it would be like THAT.

Day 2

This time, we arrived, slightly early, but we decided to go to Supa Save first, since we saw other kendokas including senpais still in they normal attire going there. I was unfortunately wearing my gi hakama already, but what the heck. As usual, stares. But at least I wasn't the only one.

When we got into the hall, most still hasn't changed, including the two senseis themselves. Ooookay. But that time, it was already 9.10AM. I followed the girls into the toiet and blablabla. The door wouldn't close fully and the guys' toilet was right next to ours. But no harm done. They changed in the cubicles. But we were noisy. That's why every time someone comes out of the guy's toilets, they'd shout at us for being noisy. XD

The training on that day was less hard then the one we had the other day, but I had a hard time doing hayasuburi because I was having pains. XD But after that it was okay, the training was basically the same. This time, it was Shiro who told me to not hold back my cuts. Yarrrr.

This time Cahya was told to jigeiko. We thought we'll be left to do nothing again, but then Ninomiya-sensei approaced us personally and told us to practice our cuts with run through. Okay. Fine by me.

Haha we actually had fun training on our own. Less control, more fun. Yepyep. Good.

And and and and and I finally got to know Miyazaki-sensei's daughters' names! XD Okay, that's a lot. Anyway, yeah. Haha. Oh man. So cute. The older one, is Yui, 3 and the younger one is Reina, 1. Both of them were shy though so in the end we took the picture with the mother included. XD NO I AM NOT BEING A PEDO. I JUST APPRECIATE THEIR CUTENESS AND WOULD LIKE TO EMBED THAT INTERNALLY IN MY MEMORIES. Um yeah. Haha.


That's them. With their mommy. I don't know mommy's name though. Didn't know how to ask. XD CUTE, I TELL YOU, CUTE! Yui looked like she wanted to cry because she was scared. I was scared too. XD
After training, the seniors decided to bring the sensei to Aminah Arif to have taste of Ambuyat. We went with them, but decided to stop by at Seri Qlap Mall first to go to the arcade. Haha. I went in Far's car with Adeline, Hafiz went with Cahya and Riku and Kaza went with Pau. It was my first time playing the Initial D race game. I got my own card how. With a picture of tow girls on it. WTF is the meaning of this?! And also first time playing the machine-version of DDR. I don't like it. Since there was not that many people, I did try the games.

In the end, when we think we have enough fun, we went over to Aminah Arif. All eight of us sat around a round table which barely fitted us all because we couldn't combine the other tables. And apparently, I feel like a more walls are built between the realms of the juniors and the seniors. But who cares at that time, right? I was having fun with my friends. kaza tried ambuyat, she failed. Adeline didn't eat much. Other than Ambuyat which I heart with all my soul, I also ate the fried fish. haha. yes, I dig the fish. XD

We were done and the seniors took off. Ninomiya-sensei was one of the last ones to go ut and he waved at us. Hafiz, being his fanboy gave him a high five. XD WTF. He was waving, not givinga high five. But that's Hafiz to you. Hah and they did it the second time. XD And as typical die-hard fans go, he will never wash his hand ever again.

After that, Pau sent me home. THey stayed for a while and then went home.

THE ENNNND.

No comments: