Sunday, December 02, 2007

Banzai~

T'was an awesome day, very, I must say. XD

I thought I was late to training today. Turns out, I was only the third to arrive, after the two girls whose names I still don't know. Where the heck are the light switches anyway? And so blablabla, junbi taisho. Erk. Yazin was in one of "those" moods again, at least I think so. He claimed that he fell asleep during our warm up. Puuuffff. So for most of the time, he just let us sit down and talked about etiquettes (thank God for the spell checker, I have no idea how to spell it XD) using Fiz as the model for the proper ways of doing junbi taisho. Can't help but laugh. Hafiz, don't hold a grudge. Please. :D

Then, he had to go and told us to train whatever is necessary to improve and specifically pointed out to me about my mistake during the kata. HAHA...and I had already forgotten all about it!

So around 11+, we juniors were left to train by ourselves, as the other two senpais left were Naif and Suberu, who were busy jigeiko-ing in the other room. The two girls (I reaaaally don't know your names, sorry!) practiced kata with Far, Kaza and Pau. I alternated between the two pairs. Riku was busy doing waza with Cahya and Fiz and Syazani and blablabla. We sorta just did random training, you know. In the end, when it was nearing 12, we just had a brilliant idea. Riku, Far, Pau, Fiz, the two girls, and I decided to do a crazy ashi sabaki practice. We put our shinais at our back horizontally the way we normally do, but in this case, we're connecting it with the other shinais. So we did the tango MAI, ATO, MIGI, HIDARIIII~!! It was hard yet fun! XD

Raito, Syazani and Kaza decided to join in the fun and then, another idea popped up! Lets do hayasuburi in that position! So since we were holding on to each other's shinais, we can only do the footwork of hayasuburi. Hahahahahaha 20x hayasuburi like that. Hell. XDD

It was already 12 by then, so we went into a circle, the other two girls went home and did hayasuburi. There were eight of us left, senpais still in the other room, and sooo, we did hayasuburi our own style! XD We wanted to do 50 hayasuburi, so the plan was that everyone count until 5, "ICHI NI SAN SHI GO!" and then after everyone's done counting we count til 10 "ICHI NI SAN SHI GO ROKU SHICHI HACHI KYU JUU!"and it all totals up to 50! Haha awesome, it was.

After mokuso and rei, it was MISATO TIME~! However, Cahya didn't bring any spare clothes because he forgot! D: We didn't want to leave him out, so we decided not to change! So the seven us went to Misato. Fiz, Kaza and I went with Pau and Riku and Far went with Cahya!

As usual, people staaaared. This is the consequences of not wanting to leave your friend by himself in his gi hakama. What the heck. Good thing we managed to get one of the private rooms. And duuude, we ordered a heck lot. I ordered tooo many sushis. Haha. The huge-sized ones too. I ordered four plates of sushi and two Day for Night drinks. Haha. I thought the sushis was small, but damn, they were huge. XD So when I finished the third plate, I thought it was over. Turns out that, a fourth plate came. Oh shit. Haha. I only managed to eat one, haha and gave the other one to Cahya. Even he was like, "munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch swallows." So big, I almost puked. Haha. Total is $86.60. XD I paid $16.60 because I don't remember how much and I was supposed to treat Pau out of the goodness of my heart. Repayment for willing to send and pick me up from home so many times. The others gave $10 each. XD Here are the pics,, taken using Far's phone. Not clear. And Fiz and Cahya ain't in the pic.

That's Riku, Far, Me, Kaza and on the other side Pau. Our facees are blurred to avoid identification. XD Right.

After feeling very, very full, we went to my house. This time I went with Cahya to direct him to my house. Haha we missed my simpang because we were to busy talking. XD Sorry. We decided to change clothes at my house since my house was the nearest to Mall compared to the others. We still had aproblem though, Cahya. He didn't have spare clothes. I can't just lend him my dad's clothes. And not my clothes. He is 180+cm tall, I believe. But then I remembered my oversized Billabong jacket and decided to lend that to him. And now, pants. mm. I lent him the pants I usually wear for PE. Oh god. It fits! Haha. With the pants and the jacket, he's just a few bling-bling away from being "them". But what the heck. Now we can go to the Mall. XD'

This time, it's Far, Riku and me in Cahya's car and Kaza, Fiz in Pau's car.
Looked for parkings. No parkings. Where are the parkings? Found a parking spot. Walked to the Mall. So many people. We just remembered, it was a SUNDAY! D: So it was a good thing we didn't persuade Cahya to just wear his gi hakama to the Mall. XD While waiting for Pau, we went to the Food Court for some Fruities. This was my first time ordering from that stall and I ordered something Summer. It was a mango drink and the cool thingwas, they have real mango pieces, instead of mango jelly or whatever artificial things they used. It was awesome, but a bit too sweet. They should add more water. I was feeling hot at that time. My palms were soooo hot yet not an ounce of sweat was produced, and my lips were dry, and I wasn't even in a desert.


We finally met up, turns out the were sitting at the other end of the food court, near the arcade, while we were sitting in front of Jollibee's stall. XD Haha so we went to the arcade, Riku and Far went to the DDR machine. We watched for a while then we followed Pau to the Initial D machine. Haha awesoooome. The only ones who didn't play anything were Cahya, Kaza and me so I took out a dollar, grabbed some tokens, and went to the game, the touch screen one, haha. Haha crazy what. Then, everyone disappeared. Kaza and I were left in the midst of crowd of strangers. Went back to DDR machine, lol. Kaza said, with a far, far away gaze, "I wish he was here." Yeah, my response was just a smirk. XD

Then, since we had nothing to do, we went to some game stores, wondering what they have for PSPs. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Then I dragged her to Jollybean with my so that I can finally get my hands on the long lost After 8 I've always wanted. I told her to get one too but she said she was saving money. Turns out, she's saving money for someone's upcoming birthday. Hehehe. She's been talking a lot about him these days. Now she's starting to remind me of Manda. Haha.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. We bumped into Syazni, as in my junior, in the lift. And yay! He's continuing Kendo CCA next year! I am so happy for him! Told him to just go and fet himself a gi hakama already! Now all we're waiting for is Hafiz's response, another junior of ours. They're good, y'know.

It was 5.50 when we decided to go home. And we saw Marcel! Long time no see! But he can't come to training because of the time clashes. Awww. Wish everyone is there.

And then, home we went. We met up at my house, before finally, bye bye.

And now, bye bye to you too. Sorry for the long posts these days. XD

No comments: