Friday, December 14, 2007

Balik Kampung

||INTERRUPTION: I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT. I MET FERGIE OF BLACK EYED PEAS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AS I AM NOT A FAN OF HERS. SHE WAS HOT, THOUGH.||

The event of the day was going to Lamunin, Tutong to visit my grandma. As far as kampung visits go, I hate to say this, but normally it will be very boring since there's nothing to do. So I bring lots of books with me. Like, lots. Say about...10? Yeah. That's how jobless we will be at my grandma's place.

But not this time.

See, this time, my cousin from Belait was also coming to visit with three of her kids. And I tell ya, she's...filled...with...things-that-she-think=is-funny, so it's fun being lame with her. XD And this time, I didn't even have to read even one book, amazing.

Together with Kaka Dayang and her kids, we went to take a look at Hua Ho Tutong. Um. Nothing much, really. Just like any other Hua Hos. But, the Converse stuff there looks awesome. XD By the way, that's just a warm-up walk for us, because we were planning to go to Aminah Arif there to grab some Ambuyat. Sluuuurp. I is loving teh sound.

Well, the ambuyat was not enough. We ordered a refill. But then, nobody can finish the refill. This was my first time feeling full after eating ambuyat only. Other than the ambuyat, Kaka Dayang complained on everything else. I agree.

We went back to my grandma's house, all of us. My sister just bought an children origami book, and I was sort of into origami. Not really. But yeah. Somehow, that was how my nephews (and here I am referring to the walking lamp post and his yet-to-grow brother) and I plus my sisters all got bonded again after years of not seeing each other. Lolo, they even delayed their mum from going home trying to finish this one origami.

Finally, after spending a day at my grandma's, we went home at 7. Where again, the sibling fights begin, which I am not going to complain about because that is just so...normal.

No comments: