Monday, December 17, 2007

Remember, Remember

The 17th of December...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO me,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO me,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO maj,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO me.

The initial mood of this post was going to be moody, but after receiving birthday messages from them who remembered, I'm happy again, so I would like to thank them.

Thanks to Qils, my cousin who was also the first one to greet at exactly 12 midnight.

Thanks to my dad whose birthday greeting was "Selamat hari jadi yang ke ." I see no number. XD

Thanks to Fatin who claims that she woke up after 3 hours of sleep just to greet me and went back to sleep again. Awww.

Thanks to Zakiah who greeted all the way from UK, I misss youuuu~!! And thanks for messaging twice too. XD

Thanks to my Aunt Unchu who, like everybody goes, "ada lanja?"

No comments: